The ‘Morning After’ drink drive campaign aims to make people aware of the risk of driving the morning after drinking.
• Long established (2006) – now in ninth year
• Website top on ‘Google’ for morning after drink driving phrases
• Website received 369,000 page views and 126,000 visits in 2014
• Website is ‘go to’ resource for people wanting morning after drink drive info
• Facebook page 739 likes & Twitter feed 285 followers
• More than 40 road safety teams/organisations have participated in Morning After campaign in past three years (2012-2014) Evaluation
Campaign independently evaluated in March 2014
• Evaluation concluded: Morning After campaign materials have considerable potential for changing public views on drinking alcohol and then driving the following morning
• Evaluation identified: a substantial need for educational campaigns on drinking alcohol and then driving the following morning
• Evaluation report can be downloaded from Road Safety Knowledge Centre
The resources produced to support the morning after campaign are available for road safety teams to purchase, either as artwork or as printed resources.
For more details about prices, options and how to order please contact Simon Rawlings at Stennik on 01379 650112.
Click here to see the road safety teams that have or are participating in the morning after campaign.