ABOUT THE CAMPAIGN
The 'Morning After' drink drive campaign aims to make people aware of the risk of driving the morning after drinking.
• Long established (2006) - now in fourteenth year
• Website top on 'Google' for morning after drink driving phrases
• Website received 997,550 page views and 561,785 visits in 2019
• Website is 'go to' resource for people wanting morning after drink drive info
• Facebook page 1,697 likes & Twitter feed 436 followers
• Calculator App launched in April 2015 - more than 23,000 installations via the App Store to date
• More than 40 road safety teams/organisations have participated in Morning After campaign in past nine years (2010-2019)
Campaign independently evaluated in March 2014
• Evaluation concluded: Morning After campaign materials have considerable potential for changing public views on drinking alcohol and then driving the following morning
• Evaluation identified: a substantial need for educational campaigns on drinking alcohol and then driving the following morning
• Evaluation report can be downloaded from Road Safety Knowledge Centre
The resources produced to support the morning after campaign are available for road safety teams to purchase, either as artwork or as printed resources.
For more details about prices, options and how to order please contact Edward Seaman at Stennik on 01379 650112.
Click here to see the road safety teams that have or are participating in the morning after campaign.